Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Hey I’m God..I Have This

 

Be strong and courageuos. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them; for the Lord your God goes with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you. 
Deuteronomy 31:6

Please stop thinking you have to watch the news all the time. I was told it was ignorant to not stay informed but whose slant on news do you trust anyway? 

I want to stay peaceful, prayerful, and patient. That is difficult to do with a steady stream of breaking news. Why is it necessary to know everything? 
Are you able to achieve peace in your soul when the main thing you feed yourself with is worldly news? 

Might I suggest to back away from news updates and start doing prayer updates. When you are tempted to want to tune in to the stuff around you so you fit in with intelligent society stop and take a breath. Prayer, not fear, should be your lifeline. God is in control, do you believe that?

Even though things may seem bleak now you have to trust Him. I challenge you to not be drawn to constant news shows. Start opening your Bible and diving into the word. Today read Galatians and then Ephesians to start with. The more you read and soak in the promises of scripture the less you will feel a need to get scared of the future. 

PRAYER: Lord as I look around my world and know about chaos and confusion I too know that you are on the throne. I say my prayers for this world
and pray for changed lives of evil people who seek to destroy the righteous. I don't wish ill will on my enemies. It is hard but I continue to press in
knowing you will make all things right. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment