Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Don’t Be Afraid

 

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will praise him my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:5
What do you meditate on during the day? Are you constantly dwelling on things of the past or even concerns of this present day? Why?
God knows your heart and he knows your sadnesses and fears. He loves you and wants you to get out of the pit of ungodly emotions that constantly are at war with Christlike thinking.
You have to be intentional in your thinking. Cast off your thinking and worry. Get up each day and purpose in your heart that it is going to be a GREAT day regardless of outward turmoil that may be present. Don’t feed on the news but feed on God’s words found in the Bible.
PRAYER: Lord I thank you for my mind and I pray for strength and determination to fill it only with things from ‘above’ so this would eliminate gossip, worries, fears and the like. I lift your name on high and praise you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Read Psalm 42, Matthew 13, and Colossians 2

No comments:

Post a Comment