Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 23, 2021

What Are You Focused On?



I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.Philippians 3:14

During your day what consumes most of your thinking and focus? In between all the ‘must do’ list there is certainly space for God, right?

Wonder why it is so difficult to make this most important thing occur each day. Distractions, tyranny of the urgent, interruptions by others. All sorts of excuses can be made, I know I have made them. 

Focusing on things ‘above’ is much easier if you make up your mind ahead of time it will occur. Ask God to help you clear your calendar and make God your primary focus. 

PRAYER: Every day is filled with large ‘to do’ lists for most adults. During the pandemic most people didn’t have this list but now it is coming back. Help me Lord to not allow other things to become my idol and more important than God. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment