Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Called To Serve

 


If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.1 Peter 4:11

Recently I was called up to serve on my first ever civilian jury duty. I had jury duty in the military court years ago but never in civilian courts. It is the right  of every legal citizen to participate in the government and is exciting. 

You are called to serve in an even greater capacity as a child of God ‘serving’ your fellow man day to day. Help serve at church, serve in your community, serve your family and many other areas. 

Service is special and should be relished as such. Don’t bemoan the fact you ‘have to’ but use whatever service you are performing to the glory of God. 

PRAYER:I am grateful for opportunities to serve and represent Christ on every thing I say and do. Whether service to my family, children, neighbors, or community may I do it with honor. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment