Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 12, 2021

Communion With The Father Daily....Are You Motivated?



Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me! Psalm 66:20

I realized the other day I was long overdue for a Day Alone With God(DAWG Day) and was pondering where to go where it would be quiet and safe somewhere in my community. Each and every day you should want and desire time alone with God in your home as well. Sometimes though you may wake up and just don't feel like it, It is essential to push through those feelings. 

If you want to 'commune' or talk with God but just don't know what to say or are not feeling much like prayer at the time just say the Lord's Prayer which practically everyone memorizes at some point in life. You can also use the ACTS formula which is Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Supplication. let Him hear your heart, your joys, your aches and pains of your heart. 

When praying ask God to deliver you from Satan's clutches and interference in your life because when you get lethargic it is the enemy trying to get you to not pray as he knows the power of prayer. Just say thank you Lord for your protection, for your gifts to me, for freedom, and just continue. Help me to be silent when necessary and let you work. In prayer pastor Creflo Dollar says you can either magnify God or magnify your problem. Which do you choose to do?

PRAYER: Lord I love  you and praise your name. I thank you for all the blessings you have given me that sometimes I do not even say thanks.I know you are working in my life and working things out. I choose to ignore Satan's attacks to try to get me to stop praying. I choose to press on. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment