Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Binge Jesus



Let your heart therefore be wholly devoted to the Lord our God, to walk in His statutes and to keep His commandments, as at this day.”1 Kings 8:61

I got this title from the Director of The Chosen series sweatshirt. Think about binges and usually they have a bad connotation such as drinking alcohol or eating in excess but to binge Jesus, now that is good.

I love retreats and the time to get away specifically for the purpose of having time alone with God. There at a retreat you truly have the opportunity to 'binge Jesus'. Similar to Christian rallies held in our nations' Capital back in September or Washington For Jesus in 1980 your time is strictly focused on the Lord.

How would your day look if you were to binge Jesus? Think about that for a moment or two. Crying out to Him in praise and worship not caring what anyone around you thought? Getting a blank notebook and jotting down all the answers to prayer and praises. Try to see if you have time to go on a binge for Jesus.

PRAYER: I am grateful for your love for me Lord even when I have not paid any attention to you during my day. You have made the way for me and watched over me. Thanks for opening doors that need opened and closing ones I don't need to bother with. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

Click link to worship the Lord in song:https://youtu.be/s29fr4EXink 


No comments:

Post a Comment