Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wasting Time By Being Still....NOT!


Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. Mark 1:35

In our modern culture seems a person is made to feel guilty for resting or doing nothing. Down time is actually good for you. To constantly schedule activities gives you little time to stay healthy and also robs your time with God each day.

Recently I had a day where I simply let the day progress by itself. Now if you work full time granted this would be difficult to do. On days like this just enjoy the quiet unless of course you are a stay home mom and to those I say “God bless you for what you do” as it is best career field ever by far.

Try to break away from the world that makes you think you need to stay on a tread mill to have worth and value. Give it a try.

PRAYER: I am very thankful for every minute in the day and every breath I breathe Lord and I ask you to help me be a good steward of this time while on Earth. I pray for young moms at home around the clock to feel very valuable cause society would try to demean them. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment