Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Jesus Is Here For You


So we say with confidence, "The LORD is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?" Hebrews 13:6

On a major state highway going into Huntsville, Alabama from Tennessee is a sign that says what my title is for today. It is a divided highway and is placed in the grassy median area. Whoever placed it there no doubt wants to let  the passerby know that Jesus indeed  loves them.

When I first laid eyes on it I smiled big time. A simple message that conveys so much to drivers and passengers alike. Only God knows what people are going through in their lives and this simple sign on the median area of a major road could in fact impact someone in a positive way. It could even make the difference in life and death is someone has been for instance contemplating suicide.

So many life issues but such a big God we have. Whatever you are going through the key word is ‘through’ meaning you will pop out eventually on the other side victoriously. Wherever you are at today Jesus indeed is here for you!

PRAYER: Every day when I wake up help me remember to say thank for another day of life and thank you ahead of time for the occasional test and trial that helps develop my Christian character to be more like you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment