Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 23, 2019

Get Em Up!


 "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. Galatians 2:20

When police apprehend a person they have been chasing they usually say something like “hands up where I can see them” or “get em up” meaning time to assume position of surrender.

You may or may not go to a ‘hand raising’ church. I am happy to say I do.
Raising your hands in praise to the Almighty when you sing praise and worship songs where it is only between you and God, period. So get em up! Just like a person surrenders to the police and puts hands in the air your act of surrender is giving your all to Jesus.

Are you all in for the King of Kings or just barely there on Sundays? You can get excited for football season or a rock concert and other things why not get  excited about Jesus?

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I love to sing your praises. I pray for those people who may not have a surrendered life to come to truly know you as their savior. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. Becky: This is a very interesting post. I also go to a hand-raising church. When we sing, "Victory in Jesus" some of us wave hankies as we sing the chorus. God is good to his children.
    Peace and blessing.

    ReplyDelete