Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

No Cul de Sacs With God


Then the word of the Lord came to Jonah the second time, saying, “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and call out against it the message that I tell you.” Jonah 3:1-2

 Dead end streets, cul de sacs, and those bearing the infamous sign ‘no outlet’ mean simply you are not going to go any further you are at the end of the road. With God there are no ‘dead ends’ even though it may feel like it at times.

Your time of despair will end. God’s ways are not your ways. His timing is perfect.

The story of Jonah and the whale did end good when God gave Jonah a chance to tell the evil people in Nineveh to repent. There was no dead end and he had another chance to do the right thing. How about you do you know that your dead end will eventually end?

PRAYER: I love second chances, turn arounds, restoration of hope and you Lord make a way for it all. I pray for those I know who may feel life is hopeless and they feel no love for you. I prayer for your resurrecting power to resurrect those who feel at dead ends or cul de sacs. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note: I want to give a shout out to Pastor Mark Pettus, President Of Highlands College for getting the idea for today’s devotion title when I heard him use it in a recent sermon series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment