Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

I’m Okay Now!


The  the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17

Have you ever had one of those days you know it is spiritual warfare and Satan is doing his darn best to disable you for the kingdom? You feel out of it, depressed, unmotivated, you name it. I was there recently and after a good dose of Psalms and putting on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness I awoke from my satan induced stupor. 

Joy comes from deep within a person and it is hard to have when you are not spending much time with the Lord. If you allow the culture to shape you and lie to you then depression will most certainly follow. I for one want to have joy unspeakable. 

Do you spend too much time in the ‘world’ with its issues and problems or do you turn to Jesus and lift up His name and know He holds the future.         

PRAYER: Many are the overwhelming things in life when I forget who is in charge. Lord help me to recognize when I am slipping and run to the cross. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment