Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Focus On Jesus


Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8

What has you all wrought up inside? Did you know when you don’t focus on ‘things above’ and succumb to your own efforts and plans you simply can not have peace?

As my friend Robin used to say “Simmer down now” meaning to cool your jets and relax and let God be in charge. Can you? Will you? Will I?

 You realize you are in a battle each day of God and the devil. This world is run by Satan the prince of the power of the air as he is called. He has fooled many and even has tripped up many who claim to know the Lord. He has used many to spread his false narratives and hate. Run the race daily looking to the cross and not to your own efforts. Trust Him for each day and take it a day at a time.

PRAYER: Father I thank you for the Bible and help me not listen to devil’s lies that I don’t need it daily. Help me to stop being too busy to spend time with you before turning on social media, reading the paper, or Tv news. I choose to put you first. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment