Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Heaven Is Experiencing A Temporary Issue.....Please Try Again!


I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart. Jeremiah 24:7

Have you ever turned on your television only to have a message such a my title for today appear on the screen? Or perhaps it is an electronic device that is acting up. Very frustrating. 
Great news. You will NEVER get a message like this from Jesus. He is a 24-7 friend and ready for you at all times. Also Heaven does not close its’ pearly gates with a padlock but is open to welcome new saints into glory around the clock. 
Call unto God all the time. Don’t be afraid. Jesus is your answer to any problem you may have. The enemy which is course is Satan wants you to cave in to discouragement and mope and have pity parties. Stand strong and stay devoted always to prayer. 
PRAYER: I know you are here for me Lord. Sometimes I feel lost and alone but all I need to is pick up scriptures and start reading the book of John or Psalms or Proverbs and you speak to me through your word. Give me strength in whatever is going on in my life to know you care and are running my race with me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment