Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Do You Love Money?



“For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil” (1 Tim. 6:10). 

Money and wealth seem to be the catalyst for many fights and even wars.In cowboy days it was the lust for gold and riches as pioneers forged Westward. I hear of family squabbles over what is left in a will after the death of a family member. It is disheartening. 

Scripture says that money itself is not evil or bad but it is the love of money. Pursuing it at all costs. How many times do you hear of lottery winners who end up with a miserable life.

Perhaps if mankind could just be content with what they have and not jealous of others things would go much better. Do a word study on money in scripture. It is very interesting. 

PRAYER: Lord I am grateful for the way you provide for me. Gaining millions isn’t going to help unless when I have it I help others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.,

No comments:

Post a Comment