Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Chill



Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.Psalm 46:10

Has anyone ever commented to you that you needed to take a chill pill? This means to not fret or be anxious and try to rest. Or to ‘simmer down’ as a Southern friend of mine would say. 

What is it that has you anxious? Concern maybe over a prayer you think is never going to be answered? Afraid of the future? 

Just remember God holds the future. If it is a child you have concerns for remember He loves them more than you. 

PRAYER: Father I do need to learn to breathe in, breathe out, trust you. Help me learn to leave my concerns and know you are working. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment