Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Constant Words Of Hope

 




Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.Ephesians 4:29 NIV Bible Gateway


I have an app on my phone called 60/60 where once a hour during waking hours a new encouraging Bible verse pops up. Someone said to me “doesn’t that drive you nuts” and of course I said “no” how could hourly encouragement drive anyone nuts except Satan.

 

Getting God’s word into your spirit on a regular basis is good because it helps with peace, joy, worry, and so much more. Everything else bombards you on your devices why not putting God’s word in there every hour for less than a minute it takes to read it.

 

Do you want to achieve true peace in your life? Read God’s word daily. You may say you don’t know how and all you do is get a version you can understand. You will see me refer to Bible Gateway lots in my writing. That is a website you can go to to help you understand the Bible more. Why not today don’t make being a Christian just about being nice or good or attending church Easter and Christmas but find a church home that is dynamic and preached the truth and people are hungry to read God’s word.

 

PRAYER: Today I choose joy and hope and I am grateful for a Bible actually several Bibles. The enemy needs to be silenced as he has so many duped to not read the Bible because it is source of all healing. Guard my heart to recognize evil and run from it. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment