Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 30, 2023

You’re Very Pretty…Say What!

 


Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.Ephesians 4:29 KJV Bible Gateway

Recently I was in line at a local coffee shop when a young teen girl was staring at me. When she got up to leave she says “You’re very pretty” whether sincere or not or maybe a project to make older people feel good about themselves it worked. I was in a winter stocking cap and down jacket on and donned my ever present smile. 

This affirmative positive statement made my day. In a world filled with confusion, hatred, chaos, bitterness, anger this was my sip of lemonade for the day provided by a total stranger. 

Look around you is there a way you can make another person smile?Sometimes lifting another up will keep you lifted up as well. 

PRAYER:I love you Lord. I love being kind and I thank you for helping me overlook faults and problems and trying to focus on kindness. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment