Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 10, 2023

Dark Clouds…Silver Linings??

 


By the power of Jesus I am able to push back my enemies and by His name I will have victory over them. (Psalm 44:5)

The past three years have cast a huge shadow on life in general. Lost jobs, deaths, confusion, arguments over masks and vaccines, fear. Maybe many of you experienced emotional pain during this time. 

Through pain though there can be good stuff a silver lining of sorts. You have heard the saying “when the going gets tough the tough get going” and there is much truth to that. Instead of ending up on a psychiatrists couch get into the word. 

Therapy and counseling are good don’t get me wrong and sometimes you need someone to talk to. But now is the time to not let the enemy push you down continually. It’s 2023 the dawn of a new day is upon you. Seize the day. Don’t allow negative thinking to push you further into the darkness. Leave your problems at the foot of the cross. 

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for the sunrise which I can count on daily. Thank you for fresh starts. Thank you for forgiveness. Help me run my race to win. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment