Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 24, 2023

Sometimes It Is Hard To Keep Praying



Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.Galatians 6:9

Do you ever feel numb because you have prayed and waited for a breakthrough and it seems as if nothing is happening?My friend that is when we have to cry out to God because Satan wants you to quit. 

I heard a sermon recently that said when you pray angels are placed on assignment. So instead of being forlorn, worn out, down in the dumps, cheer up and don’t let Satan win. 

Stand up, get up and get going. This is a day of new possibilities. Do not quit. Do not let anything make you stop believing. Charge on! 

PRAYER: Father I know you hear my prayers. I know you are working but it is in your time, for your purposes, and for your glory. I will not let set backs get me to quit. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Becky. I needed to be reminded of that. Peace and blessing to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete