Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Portable Scripture?

 





When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.Psalm 56:3 NIV Bible Gateway

If you heard the term portable scripture what comes to mind? Maybe the You version App Bible? 

I think portable scripture would be memorizing it so you are able to ‘pull up’ a scripture when needed for a battle you or someone else is going through. Actually I heard this term during a message by Dr David Jeremiah(who is coming to Boise in April) and decided to make a mini devotion out of it. 

Psalm 119:11 talks of hiding God’s word in your heart. Simply stated you do this by abiding or resting in Christ each day. Be in an attitude of praise and gratitude and by doing so you keep the enemy out of your thoughts. Now go have a good day. 

PRAYER: Father I love the word and am sad when people I love take it for granted or don’t even know where their Bible is. Help me Lord not allow Satan to get me discouraged. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2 #Biblegatewayblogger

1 comment:

  1. "Whenever I am afraid, I will trust You", a very good verse to have in our hearts. Thank you for sharing these verses with us, Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete