Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 23, 2023

But I Did The Right Thing

 


“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit ”. Romans 15:13
We are living in confusing divisive times more than I can ever remember. If I dare even say something that touches a nerve in a devotion I may offend someone. 

You might even be walking on egg shells around your own family having to choose your words very carefully. People have different opinions and different stands and it can get crazy. 

If you parent adult children that are not following the Lord and the way you raised them you may think now what? The ‘what‘ is to be silent and keep praying. Don’t start being fearful and conjuring up scenarios. Be still and tell Satan he can take a hike. 

PRAYER: Lord help my focus stay firmly on you. Help me to be still and continue as long as it takes. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment