Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Still Standing

 


Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.Romans 14:4

What things have tried to disable you and bring you down? First let me say when those things happen it is Satan trying to wreck you so you won’t still  believe God’s promises.

My friend God loves you. Whatever is going on in your life you are not alone. I find that if I start to concentrate on God’s creation and pray and stay in an attitude of prayer it is a much better day. 

So you screwed up. God is your redeemer and he loves you and is waiting for you to talk to Him and focus on Him not world problems. Try to stay off social media. Get outside and go for a walk. God loves you so let Him into your life. 

PRAYER: Many times I say a prayer trusting you Lord to help me but you can’t do your miracle working work with me still tagging along not letting go to trust you. Forgive me Lord. Do your thing and help me be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment