Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Just Go



Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6


Once again I found a unique vanity tag on a vehicle and loved it’s message. My late mom used to say my middle name was ‘go’ and many friends can attest to that. 


‘Just go’ could  be stepping out in courage to attend support groups, counseling, Bible study, or visiting a friend. Just go! Just go would be finding a good church to worship in where you are ‘fed’ and not just killing an hour on Sunday. 


Are there places you need to ‘just go‘ in your life? Sometimes you hear the phrase “don’t go there” meaning approaching a subject matter in conversation best left unsaid. Sometimes you need to go and sometimes you need to wait. Talk to God regularly in prayer and let him be your guide on going or staying. 


PRAYER: Lord help me trust you in my decisions and don’t second guess when I have prayed and had peace over a situation. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment