Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Weighed Down?


“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
Matthew 11:28–29
What burdens or cares do you allow yourself to be weighed down by that could easily be given to the Lord?
Feeling left out or rejected? Hurt by words of someone or name calling? Gossiped about unjustly? Wrong stinking thinking?
Just how do you find rest from cares weighing you down? First you have to know Satan knows how to push your buttons. So if you are weak in some area that is no doubt where you will find it a challenge to let go of. Be honest and tell God how you feel and ask Him to help you with wrong emotions that may be tripping you up. Seek to be at peace with everyone.
PRAYER: Sometimes I feel left out and alone from conversations, gatherings, meetings, and so forth. It is silly to be that way because I know it is the enemy trying to torment me. Help me keep my eyes on you Lord and not a sinking ship. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment