Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Where Did I Put It?

 






We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him. the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6 NIV Bible Gateway

Have you ever lost your keys, your phone, a neck pillow on a plane, a credit card, your drivers license, your passport? You can probably add an item or two not listed. 

Maybe you have lost your way when it comes to walking with the Lord. He loves you, forgives you and wants you to love Him back. He wants first place in your life. So much in this world captivates humans things like fame, being popular, alcohol, partying, fancy car, Times Square, bright lights. 

You can only wander away from God so long. I have heard there is a God shaped hole in everyone’s heart that was only meant to be filled with Him. Being good, or being nice are not prerequisites to entering Heaven upon your death. Only one thing and that is belief in the Lord Jesus Christ and a passion for following Him. You never know when your last day will be. Airplane crash, Car wreck, medical diagnoses, bike accident, motorcycle accident, choking during an asthma attack, sports related accidents, skiing, rock  climbing, getting hit crossing the street,  hiking, terrorist attack,  there is no way you can predict when your final day will be. So once again the question is ‘Are You Ready’. 

PRAYER: This is the day you made and I know there is a purpose for me on this Earth. If I gain fame keep me humble. If I do good also keep me humble. Help me let my virtues speak for themselves and show me how to make a difference in another’s life and tell them about Jesus. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for powerful song of worship:https://youtu.be/o2hC-RR5GXQ

#BG2 #Biblegatewaybloggingcommunity
#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment