Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, September 30, 2022

Be Still And Ponder



But I have calmed and quieted myself,

    I am like a weaned child with its mother;

    like a weaned child I am content.Psalm 131:2 NIV #Bible Gateway


Sometimes things in life make you sad or cause you to enter the ‘stinking thinking’ zone and before your mouth or your texting gets you deeper into trouble you need to just be still, grab a coffee or tea, and ponder. 


This past week I had a day like that and so as the day drew to a close I sat, with coffee, on my back patio and as the sun got lower and lower on the horizon just was still in my soul. I could’ve tried to figure out ‘things’ but instead I knew what needed to be done.


God knows what is going on in your heart. Many people have internal pain due to losses, misunderstandings, disputes, separation from a beloved family member, being overwhelmed by a life situation, and other things you can probably add to the list. Today take time and make time to just and ponder things in your heart. Pray, which is simply chatting with the Almighty and know life will go on and you will be ok. 


PRAYER: I need you Lord every hour. When I am mistreated, misunderstood, belittled, called ugly names, it hurts inside and you are my comforter and will help see me through. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

#BG2

No comments:

Post a Comment