Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Bible Gateway Product Review

With Bible Gateways’ intent to equip people to read and understand the Bible, the ‘Net Eternity Now’ edition in a five volume set has hit it out of the ballpark! I love how it is in story form and makes it interesting and understandable. This might even be a catalyst for getting an atheist to pick it up and read or a person who has become a Christian in name only and previously rarely picked up a Bible. 


The New Testament in five separate books highlighting specific books and how they relate is very interesting and makes one want to explore more since it is like reading a story but in this case the greatest story ever told. 


I was fortunate that I received my boxed set free since as a member of BG2 and I agreed to write an honest review as a member of  #BibleGatewayPartner.I recommend this to those who like to read and want to know more about God but find a regular Bible scary or confusing. 


This is a unique format and enjoyable read. Two thumbs up! Five Stars. 


Becky Juett Miller

God’s Lemonade Stand

Www.godslemonadestand.blogspot.com


HTTPS://bg4.me/3PccDVn

Faith Gateway Store


https://Amazon.com/dp/078529127X/

Faith Gateway Amazon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment