Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 2, 2019

What Is Hanging In Your Spiritual Closet?


 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.Colossians 3:12

Each of you probably has a room for your clothes. A room known as a closet. There you stuff many things you may have not worn in years. 

You also should have a spiritual closet where the gifts of the spirit are that you should don each and every day if you are walking with the Lord. Love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, self control, compassion, forgiveness, grace should be in your ‘Jesus wardrobe’ and daily you need to remember to intentionally put them on. 

Don’t go out into your day spiritually naked unprepared for the battles that are sure to come. Put on that armor and those spiritual clothes in order to deal with the enemy head on. 

PRAYER: Lord I need you every moment of my day. Often times I confess I get caught up in the pleasures of this present world and forget why I am here and that is to make a difference for the Kingdom of God letting go of any hindrance and running my race with the spiritual dressing you have given me if I only call on you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment