Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Messed Up...Oh Yeah..Got The Tee Shirt



Don’t be anxious about things; instead, pray. Pray about everything. He longs to hear your requests, so talk to God about your needs and be thankful for what has come. And know that the peace of God (a peace that is beyond any and all of our human understanding) will stand watch over your hearts and minds in Jesus, the Anointed One. Philippians 4:6-7

I am sure you have messed up in something or regretted saying something or texting something. I know the feeling all too well. Many “hey I messed up” tee shirts are in my closet how about yours? 

The good thing is you get a second chance, a third chance, as many chances as you need cause God loves you. People can get angry and irritated with you and may treat you poorly or snub you but God will never do that. 

Pray for those people who may not like you or who are mad at you. Even ask God to bless them, yes you heard me right. The more you do this the more healing in your heart you will receive. 

PRAYER:Father I hate it when I mess up and have conflict with someone or am misunderstood and can’t seem to gain ground being welcomed back into the fold so to speak. I know you are with me when I have goofed up and you love me. I I pray for those in my life who may not have understanding and kind hearts  to be blessed. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments: