Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Heaven....Bring It On!!


However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

No pain, no death, no fights, no trauma, no tears, no pain, no depression, no back breaking labor, no holiday drama, no pink slips, no probation,  no doctor appointments, no clocking in. Yes folks Heaven is going to be awesome. Not just the streets of gold you read about but much more.

I get a kick out of people saying someone ‘expired’ kind of like a coupon or the date on the milk carton. Yes we ‘expire’ and then a new glorified body, streets of gold and all the rest basking in the Lord’s presence awaits you. This world does not hold a candle to heaven. So many probably can’t fathom what it will really be like. 

All the problems of this world will be gone. Poof. In the twinkling of an eye. Are you ready?
Do you known beyond a shadow of a doubt that if today you breathed you last breath, got hit head-on and died instantly, had heart failure, got hit crossing the street or riding your bike by a distracted driver that you for certain will be ushered into Heaven? All the things people do that they see as entrance blocks to check off like church membership, going to the only true church or denomination, baptism, attending service, Sunday school pins, and a host more are not what gets you there. Baptism you should do after you become a believer but the two thieves on the cross were not baptized yet Jesus said “tonight you will be with me in paradise”. Say this simple prayer, “Jesus I love you. I need you. Come into my heart and change me. I want to live for you. Amen.” Once Jesus is truly in your heart you will have a hunger and thirst for all things Jesus. Trust me. Now go prepare for Heaven. 

PRAYER:Lord Jesus I thank you for my church background and for prayers for me by relatives I never knew were praying. I thank you for saving me. I thank you for helping me share your love with others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment