Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Always Serms To Be Something



Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.Colossians 4:2 NIV Bible Gateway

How are you doing today? Maybe you are in the part of country I am and snowed in. Or perhaps you are at work in a sunny part of the country gazing at palm trees out your window. No matter where you are or what you are doing  there may be issues in your day that were unplanned and tend to throw your schedule off course. 

Be prepared to react in a positive manner knowing God has your back. Be cool, chill, be still. 

You can plan your day but things may disrupt it that are unexpected. Go with the flow. You never know what lesson God may be trying to teach you. 

PRAYER: Jesus I give you my day and ask that you direct my paths and keep me cool, calm, and collected. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment