Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Keep Your Head On Straight



“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life” (NLT).Psalm 139:23-24


Have you had a day when you overthink things or have expectations that are not realistic? Probably we all have. You need to tell Satan to flee and leave you alone. This can wreak havoc when your overthinking involves others. 

Stinking thinking is what author and Bible teacher Joyce Meyer talks about. Keep your mind on things above and not entertain trying to handle things. Stay away from negative voices who think some stuff will never change. God is on the throne and all things are possible. 

So take a deep breath. Give God your concerns. Don’t skip your time alone with God each morning. Recognize wrong thinking and don’t go there. Be at peace. When your mind starts to race recognize you are in spiritual warfare and need to tell Satan to shut up and leave you alone. Give everything and everyone to the Lord. Let Him fight your battles. 

PRAYER: I am so grateful to be able to own a Bible and use it daily. I pray for anyone I know who may not be familiar with the Bible being our roadmap of life and are not ever using it cause they don’t know how. Help me to be gentle when I have opportunity to encourage people to daily study scripture. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment