Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Pipe In Some Christian Praise Songs To Riot Zones

 


I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.Psalm 9:1
Music has power and Christian music even more power.  When watching the latest attack on our brave law enforcement officers in LA I was thinking what if we got some loud speakers and piped in some awesome praise and worship music and see if anyones'  heart would be changed or would anyone walk away, would anyone repent and give their lives to Jesus?

It is hard to be ugly with praise and worship going on. To silence evil you have to do good. Do you ever wonder if these rioters even have a concept of evil or if Satan has tricked them to get people on his side? 

My friend don’t stoop to ugliness too on social media but seriously lift up these hurting lost souls who need a savior. Ask God to intervene to guard those who protect us often at the expense of their own lives. 

PRAYER:I need you Lord each and every day. Surround me with peace to be able to pray for hurting people trying to hurt others. Help me Lord to pick up your word instead of the remote control. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment