Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 7, 2019

Who Are Your Friends?



 Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.Proverbs 13:20

Friends can make you or break you. Who you hang out with is vitally important. Sure you need to be able to minister to all sorts of people just don’t pick up and run with the wrong crowd. 

Parents of little ones,  now is the time to be making sure you are praying for who your children choose to hang out with since unless you homeschool you won’t really know. Prayer sets the ground work for godly friendships. 

You want to get with friends who do the right thing instead of those that lead you down a path of destruction that takes forever to recover from. You need to be the kind of friend others can trust to keep confidences and be full of integrity. Deep down the little voice convicts you of right and wrong so listen, that is the Holy Spirit. Now go show yourself friendly and make a new friend. 

PRAYER: Father I am super thankful for all my friends and the things I have learned when I have been hurt by friends. I pray for anyone who may be seeking to get away from a toxic friendship. I pray for those who have found themselves in trouble because of friends who led them down the wrong path. I pray you will let me be a friend to one who is lonely. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment