Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 1, 2024

New Year-New Attitude



Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”Matthew 7:3 NIV Bible Gateway

Have you ever speculated about or judged another? I have and I am ashamed I did. You and I are not the Holy Spirit and don’t know the whole story behind a person’s life so what right do we have to pick them apart. 

If this is an area you have struggled with I suggest first ask God to forgive you and set you free from a judgmental condemning spirit. Focusing on things above helps. (Philippians 4:8).

An attitude check up is in order. Similarly as you get your car prepared for a long road trip prepare your heart by spending time in the Word. Might I suggest downloading the You Version Bible App which is filled with of tremendously good things to help you grow in Christ. 

PRAYER: Fill me Lord to overflowing with your love and kindness to others. Help me when tempted to form a wrong opinion to pray instead. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment