Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Complete Surrender-Are You Ready?

 





I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.Galatians 2:20

To surrender in a Christian sense means Yielding your life – thoughts, actions, and spirit to God. Prisoners when they surrender throw their arms up in the air and when you surrender to Jesus you lift your arms in prayer and praise and say “I am yours” and mean it. 

 

Is there something in your life you need to give up that is keeping you from falling in love with Jesus? Are you too enamored with modern culture that is getting you  reprogrammed away from truth that you  just feel confused?

 

What do you need to surrender to God? Wrong thinking, worry, fear, jealous spirit, lying or telling half truths, only you can decide. Is it time to get closer to God?


 

PRAYER: Father there are areas in my life I know I need to stop controlling and give them to you. Help me trust you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment