Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 22, 2024

Feeling Belittled?

 


Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.Romans 12:21 NIV Bible Gateway

The saying goes ‘hurting people hurt people’ usually closest to them. Hurling insults or criticisms is not befitting of a child of God. 

If you are the one doing this you may not even realize it but you do need to seek therapy and get the help you need to be kind. Issues from the past can be a contributing factor to being cruel to someone. 

Also there are people out there who are not filled with the Holy Spirit who may sling words like daggers not even realizing how painful they are to the recipient. Do you know a hurting person or someone who has lost their way. The best you can do is pray for them. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I intentionally forgive anyone in my past who has been mean or hurtful to me. Some were people I never expected. I pray they get help for whatever is irritating them. Help me show kindness as I never know what someone has been through. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment