Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Hurting? Go To God.



Though a host encamp against me,
My heart will not fear;
Though war arise against me,
In spite of this I shall be confident. Psalm 27:3

I just completed 21 Days of prayer and fasting and wouldn’t you know it the day it ended which was last Saturday, spiritual warfare came on fast and furious which is to be expected when you participate in an event such as that. I won’t go into details but just know the enemy does not like it when you are trying to wholeheartedly pray and attacks will come.  

So what do you do? You press on. You don’t wallow in defeat. If it was a personal attack you let it go and not add fuel to the fire. You pray for the person or persons who tried to get you to feel sad. 

Keep praying and know Satan hates any kind of prayer. He has come against me before getting me to even stop praying in Moms in Prayer and I know it is him cause he hates prayer, period. Run your race to win and tell the devil to sit down and shut up! 

PRAYER: I am glad I can pray anytime I want to. I pray for those people in my life who need a touch of your Holy Spirit. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment