Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 5, 2024

The Adam Syndrome

 


”The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Ever since the beginning of mankind when God created man and woman people messed up and consequently there is rampant sin today one of the biggest is gender changing. Man was created and woman was created that’s it. Pretty simple. 

Then there is the blaming others for something you don’t want to be responsible for which also is known as deception and lies. Bingo,  Satan’s big deal to intervene and make Eve believe she wouldn’t die for eating the fruit so she consumed it and gave some to Adam and bingo again. God appears, “what have you done Adam” and his response which I like to call the Adam Syndrome was to shift the blame to Eve. “That woman you gave me….” Still happens today.

Anyway each person needs to be honest in conversations, be aware of when Satan is trying to pull one over on you too. Walk in love and tell the devil to shut up, hands off, you aren’t going to listen to him. 

PRAYER: As I go into a new year it is a perfect time to decide I am not going to allow the enemy to trick me. Help me Lord see good and evil and help me not stumble into a pit. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment