Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Ever Feel Scattered?


For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.
As in all the churches of the saints. 1 Corinthians 14:33
Life is unpredictable and I don’t know how someone goes through day to day things without being able to cry out to the Lord. Distractions and wrong thinking may come at you and you just have to recognize the enemy is trying to engage you in spiritual warfare.
In the winter sometimes the blahs set in too and you just have to say Lord I choose to serve you. Get your mind focused on Him. Don’t allow the enemy to occupy your thoughts. Think good things not bad.
It may be difficult to stay on a spiritual high praising God if going through a ‘Stage 4’ illness but God is the God of hope, healing, and miracles. Hang on keep believing and speak it out loud how you know God is good and greatly to be praised.
PRAYER: Father I need to give you my mind my emotions and ask you to take control of them. I choose peace today and every day. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment