Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 25, 2022

Life In Christ


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10, NIV)

How do you feel right now? Do you have any issues weighing on your heart some so much that it is hard to stop dwelling on them.

First let me say that kind of thinking is not from God and Satan, who is called the thief, indeed is a robber of hopes, dreams, truth, family togetherness, and harmony. 

Have you felt shut out, lonely, confused? Sometimes so much you just don’t know which way to turn? Well good news is the thief is also the author of all confusion(1Corinthians 14:33) and he is jumping up and down when he can rob you of joy and peace. Think on things above and do not allow your thoughts to dwell on things only God can change. 

PRAYER: Father I need you in my life all the time and I know you want to hear from me. I get perplexed about things and sometimes want to act on my own without waiting on you. Help me be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment