Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 11, 2022

Don't Neglect Your Prayer Closet



“But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.”2 Chronicles 15:7

Your prayer time is so essential as I found out recently. You can do all the trusting and believing for a situation or person to change them find out horrific news and just fall into a puddle of your tears. 

Have you been there, then join the club. You have to press in and get serious in your warfare against Satan, don’t listen to naysayers as you know what God’s promises are. 

Your mind has to be focused on things of God. Stop looking at social media and getting sick at heart. Go to your prayer closet and spend some time with the Lord. Satan is the culprit who tries to derail strong believers from their purpose. You tell him that you are bought with the blood of Jesus and will not buy into his lies. Now go be strong. 

PRAYER: Father I need you every day every minute. I start looking at things of the world and get my eyes off the cross.I pray and believe so no matter I need to stay focused. I refuse to allow Satan to drag me down and get me fearful. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link and listen to powerful songs of worship that will help free your weary soul:

No comments:

Post a Comment