Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Lost Remotes And Other Blessings

 

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Whether it is age, being spaced out, just in too big of a hurry everyone loses things. Popular items are cell phone, portable phone, keys, glasses, add to the list. There is a joke I heard once that said “Why don’t women over 50 have babies?” Answer: “Because they would put them down and forget where😬🤦‍♀️.”
When you do misplace something did you first pray? Even though I wear a wristband that reads ‘Pray First’ often my emotions take over and I forget. Even though you might not instantly find the item you are basically releasing it and your minor stress over it to God. Let him have it.
When I said ‘Other Blessings’ in my title I simply mean sometimes it is a blessing in a way to get away from things that take us away from God. Think of that and go enjoy your day.
PRAYER: Father you are so good. You blessed me with the ability to think and to do things. Sometimes a hurried spirit causes me to misplace things. I choose calmness and peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment