Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

A Higher Power? The Man Upstairs?



Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his faithful servants.Psalm 116:15

I don’t get on Facebook trolling very much and at times an upset person might say “Didn’t  you see it on Facebook?😂”and I say no. A couple days ago I was on and happened to learn of the untimely passing of a 58 year old friend and Army veteran who used to be in our small group back in Madison, Alabama.He died of a heart attack while out for a run. 

This got me to thinking about how some when asked “do you believe in God“ answer something like they believe in a higher power or being or the man upstairs. Fact is if you are faced with sudden death like my friend was do you know you will be in Heaven?Our friend was a firm outspoken believer and is in the presence of Jesus right now. 

Don’t go by what your denomination or religion says but do you truly beyond a shadow of a doubt know that if you took your last breath while much younger than you expect that the next moment you would be ushered into glory. 

PRAYER: Lord it pains my heart that so many play around with their salvation living only for this world and the fun they perceive they have. I pray for any I may know that need to have you in their heart. It is not just church or baptism but to truly be hungering for you and loving the thought of eternity more than this present world. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
image0.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment