Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 29, 2022

Stock Market Versus God’s Market

 


Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.Proverbs 23:5

I was almost complete  on a devotion on money when poof, the cyber space monster devoured it, so I am once again recreating what I can remember. My point was that many people tend to trust the Dow Jones Average over God. Who is in control and who does it all belong to? Not you but God. 

God gives the power to get wealth and when you are blessed with good fortune He wants you to not only remember to tithe, and do it cheerfully, but to share with those in need. People who hoard their wealth are miserable people. Kindness and joy come from sharing. 

And when you do share don’t try to get recognized for it or obviously you are doing it from a wrong heart attitude. Give from the heart not expecting your name to be called at a ceremony or etched in granite somewhere. Why does it even matter who knows.

PRAYER:Lord you have truly blessed me. I love when I can share or pay it forward and do it cause I feel like it not because I need a pat on back. Keep me generous and humble. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment