Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 18, 2022

Need Pruned?

 


Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. John 15:2

I am not much of a gardener as many of my close friends know. The green thumb award goes to my husband who is an expert in this area with an Agriculture degree. I do know things don’t grow and bloom without pruning off old dead branches. 

Often in your life you may need to be spiritually pruned in order to grow into the person God wants to use. Being pruned is not pleasant but stuff has to come off of you so to speak to make you into the vessel God can use. 

What in your life is dragging you down and what area of your life could you use a little pruning and fertilizer(God’s word)? Ponder that and have a blessed day. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus even though pruning hurts I know I have to experience it if there are things holding me back on my walk with you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment