Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

The Missing Piece



“But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth”. Exodus 9:16

If you are having one of those days where you have more of Satan in your head than God thus resulting in fear, sadness, guilt, and so forth , maybe try to think of yourself as the missing piece in someone’s life. 

By this I mean God has reasons for each life on this Earth and some have just not found Him yet or discovered their true purpose  but indeed every life is special to God. 

If you are having a day where you are second guessing decisions in your life know that every person you come across has been impacted by you and hopefully for the better. 

Today start your day in praise to God. Push anything negative out of your thoughts such as social media junk that adds no value to your daily life. Spend some time thinking of all those people who could use a hug or kind word and be proactive. 

PRAYER: I delight myself in you Lord and refuse to allow myself to sink into a pit of pity, destructive thinking, and fear. Guard and protect me from the evil that lurks around me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment