Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Dissing Fellowship



“Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near” (Hebrews 10:25, ESV).

I have heard of those who say they can be a Christian without going to a church building and yes probably true but what about the all important fellowship and growth aspect? 

I know in my life I need contact with other like minded believers. No one says you have to kick any non believers under the bus but the Christ centered fellowship you have strengthens and enables you to build the right kind of friendships. 

Maybe you have not found a life giving church but instead one full of religion. Religion is all about rules and Jesus is about grace, love, and forgiveness. Especially if you have little children get them plugged into Kids Church before friends with no background in Christ lead them down the wrong path. 

PRAYER: Today when I hear you speaking to my heart I choose not to harden it. I choose to listen to the voice of truth and not the clamoring ungodly voices of this world. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Note: I have included a link for a church planting organization I  am very familiar with. If you don’t have a church to call home plug in your information for where you live to find a church near you to make a difference in your life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment