Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

I Will Fear No Evil

 




Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Are you fearful? What is causing that feeling? Yes evil is all around but there is no reason you have to be afraid. 

When I say evil many don’t use this word regularly or if they do may think of ghosts, Halloween, devils. I am referring to simply the ugliness encountered in our world that is not from God. 

When you are in that valley that seems like you will never get out keep climbing and keep looking up. God is just there at the rim over the horizon.”But I can’t do this” and I say “yes you can”. Turn off everything distracting you and tune into God. Get your Bible out and read Psalms. Get up daily with a positive attitude, yes even during Covid craziness. This is the day the Lord has made so don’t let evil and fear make you not enjoy it. 

PRAYER: Every day presents new challenges. Help me Lord to run my race everyday with positivity and not let the darkness of this present world upset me.In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment