Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Read, Believe, Absorb



Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.John 15:4

 

Are you feeding on God's word daily? Do you ponder the word you read as to what it means and how it can affect your life? Perhaps journal your thoughts in a notebook?

 

The next time you feel like getting on social media and being ugly back to people, or spending oodles of time on Facebook for no real reason why not challenge yourself to pick up God's word and read Psalms. Through time alone with God daily you’re thinking and actions will change.

 

Starting the day with the word of God is  the better way to go than turning on a morning show or picking up the newspaper. I challenge you to resist the urge to say unnecessary unkind words even on Twitter or anything. Concentrate on who you can build up not who you can agitate. Read the Word. Believe the Word. Absorb the Word.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for my Bible. Often times I may treat it like a decoration and treat it like an unwanted guest. I pray for conviction for anyone who needs a Holy Spirit nudge you truly start putting getting to know God first. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment